Last updated 25 May 2018
What are cookies? Why should I care?
Cookies can be used by malicious websites to assist in the collection of personal or sensitive information or by sites wanting to track your movement across the internet.
- Allow the site to function as you expect it to.
- Remember your settings throughout single and multiple visits.
- Assist our marketing by understanding how you use our sites.
- To improve the speed and security of the site.
What our cookies do not do:
- Pass personally identifiable information to third parties.
Are cookies spyware?
Cookies are not sophisticated programs such as spyware or malware. If you are worried about this kind of prying you may wish to install an anti-spyware software. These will have a function to automatically delete invasive cookies.
3rd Party Cookies
Some of the cookies our site will store on your computer will not come directly from sketch, but rather third party services. These include:
- Google Advertising. Although we do not host advertising on the website we do allow Google Analytics to report on the data your browser collects on you. This information is in no way connected to any of our own or other 3rd party data.
Disabling these cookies will remove their functionality from the site. Google also provides a tool to opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Turning off cookies:
Your browser will have settings to toggle the acceptance of cookies. Common browser settings help pages can be found here:
Turning off cookies will prevent many functions of the site including the e-commerce and social media sharing tools from providing the experience they were designed to provide.